My Mission:

I want to create a place where people can come to find magical things. My main focus will be sharing thrift store finds, and how to get treasures for cheap. I want to one day have my own vintage store, and maybe even learn how to make my own clothes. But this is just the start to my adventures. So join me in discovering the things that inspire us...

Magic Thing of the Moment

Magic Thing of the Moment
Tiger Lily is my hero. On a side note, please share any art you have, I would love to post it!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Magical Girls

Evanna Lych: also known as Luna Lovegood

Bonnie Wright: also known as Ginny Weasley

I love these pictures!!!!!!!!!! Move over Emma (even though we love you) here come some equally awesome Hogwarts girls. Evanna is like a doll in her clashing patterns, and Bonnie is sweet in her pale dress and big...fat...bow.



2 comments:

  1. These are great photos.
    I met you yesterday at the Bespoked/ Be Quiet Vintage Fashion Bazaar, and had to check out your blog. Looking forward in watching it develop.
    I love Amberlyn's dress, and hope you post lots of pictures of her stylish creations. cheers! -Bella Q
    http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com

    ReplyDelete